Lockheed P2V5 Neptune
In principle, any model of a Lockheed P2V-7 Neptune van be used as the basis for a Lockheed P2V-5.
For a machine of the MLD, the jet engines can be omitted. Furthermore, the nose section needs to be adjusted. However, note that the nose in the Falcon conversion kit is not correct!
In 'Modelbouw in Plastic", nr 1 January, 1990 contains an article about the conversion of the Hasegawa kit into a Lockheed P2V-5. You can use the IPMS website for information on how to get copy of this article.
- Kit JS-082 / K6 / K006: 1800 / 00154 / 0897d / 00767d / 2401902 / ...: Several different releases of the same kit. Kit 767 has an additional gunnose and decals for aircraft of the Dutch RNlNAS.
- Kit 04628d: The same kit as the Hasegawa kit, released with decals for a overall grey aircraft of the Dutch RNlNAS.
- Kit F284 3: In fact the same kit as the Hasegawa kit.
- Set V205: Lockheed Neptune Landing Gear
- Set P109: P2 Neptune Props
- Set E72-364: Detailing set Detailset P2V-7 Neptune.
- Set E72-365: Detailing set P2V-7 Neptune Bombbay
- Scale Aircraft Conversions
- Set 72015: Lockheed P2V-7 Neptune Landing Gear (Hasegawa/Revell)
- Dutch Decal
- Set 72009: Set for aircraft like Lockheed SP-2H 204/V; 214/V; Neptune P2V-5: 19-32 (grey /white paint scheme)
- Set 72010: Contains additions for set 72009.
- Set 72018: Decalset for aircraft such as Neptune P2V-5: 19-25 (overall blue scheme).
- Set 72021: Reprint of set 72009 plus additions.
- Kit --: --
- Set --: --
- Set --: --