- Douglas DC-3/C-47 Dakota
- General Dynamics F-16: Jubilee schemes
- Consolidated PBY-5/5A Catalina
- Fokker F.VII/3m
- North American B-25C/D and B-25J/K Mitchell: NEIAF
- Fairey Firefly
- North American B-25C/D and B-25J: RAF and RNlNAS
- Curtiss P-40 Warhawk & Kittyhawk
- Hawker Hunter F.Mk.4; F.Mk.6 and T.Mk.7
- Brewster B.339 Buffalo
The Spijker V.2 was a primairy trainer developed (by Trompenburg) at the end of World War one on behalve of the Dutch governement.
It had a conventional construction with a Gnome type 80 hp Thulin rotation engine with a two blade wooden propeller.
The biplane had two tandem cockpits with double steering. The identical constructed wings had aillerons and the upper wing had a semicircular recess for a better upper view.
|Length:||6,64 m||Wingspan:||10,85 m|
|Height:||3,05 m||Wing area:||- m2|
|Empty weight:||- kg||Max. start weight:||- kg|
|Max. speed:||135 km/hr||Rate of climb:||- m/min|
|Range:||3 hours||Service ceiling:||- m|
|Engine type:||One Gnôme rated 80 hp|
|Crew:||One instructor plus one pupil.|
- Next >>