When the aircraft factory NVI went bankrupt in 1924, the staff and property were taken over by furniture factory Pander and housed in Dutch Aircraft Factory H. Pander & Zonen.
The Holland H2 design, derived from the Carley C.12 was further developed and released as Pander D. This was a small single shoulder wing monoplane with a three-cylinder Anzani engine of 30 hp.
The Pander D was sleeker, had a rounder hull and revised wings.
The wooden wing was one piece with two main girders. The monocoque hull consisted of triplex.
The Pander D made its First flight on November 16, 1924, and was shown for the first time in public at the 1925 air show at Paris.
In the end ten examples were built. Six of them for the civil market and two examples for the Dutch Navy and two examples for the NEIAF.
|Length:||4,95 m||Wingspan:||8 m|
|Height:||1,65 m||Wing area:||10,80 m2|
|Empty weight:||190 kg||Max. start weight:||305 kg|
|Max. speed:||130 km/hr||Climbing speed:||- m/min|
|Cruising speed:||90 km/hr|
|Range:||- km||Service ceiling:||- m|
|Engine type:||One Anzani 25 rated 25 hp|
- Next >>